I would like to be able to ...

Email management - Receive email via Tactile CRM.

You can send email via Tactile, but it would be great if I could set it up to check my IMAP account and receive email as well. If the sender is recognized as an organisation then the email would be added to that client page. If it is a non recognized email, then you would be able to create a new organisation/person based off of this email address.

It would be much better than having to forward your received emails from your email client like Outlook or Mac Mail over to Tactile!

-Josh

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JMann2380JMann2380 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brandon StacyBrandon Stacy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Doesn't each Opportunity have it's own dropbox email address? If you are managing multiple Opportunities and receiving multiple emails for each, you have to obtain the specific email address for that Opp drop box, copy it, and then paste it into the forwarded email address line. Unless I am missing something here, that seems like an awful lot of work to track incoming email history.

• Jake StrideAdminJake Stride (Admin, omelett.es) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

With the new dropbox you can just forward all emails to your dropbox and it will store them, for example in GMail/Apps you can set up a filter which will forward all email to your dropbox, which will then attach it to the correct contact (if they exist).

Jake

• Ed ShankerEd Shanker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a consultant and spend most of my days at client's offices. It is really useful to me to be able to log into my CRM and collect all of my mail, no matter whose office I am in.

• XIB BVXIB BV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, we are usig Google apps and its not easy to setup the BCC option.

Feedback and Knowledge Base