I would like to be able to ...

Implement Outlook Synchronization

Automatic Contacts sync, controls to associate email with Contacts automatically

63 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    channeltivity shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a great idea; with Synch of Outlook which most businesses have, this will allow us to merge and work remotely when travelling without having to log in to Web-mail etc to book calendar appointment and contacts being updated.

• Caroline Slater commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can see an outlook code that suggests that it needs to be 'placed somewhere' so as to synchronise with outlook but can somebody steer me to an idiot guide ..... many thanks

• ira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is definitely the missing link for one of my clients. I am in the process of switching to Tactile from Salesforce for my own business, which is working out great. I have a client who would also make the switch, except that they need to be able to automate the syncing of contacts with Outlook.

• coolfinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the bit that is missing from this app for me. Changing contacts in two places is a pain. Meetings etc could be associated with an opportunity/contact/organisation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base