I would like to be able to ...

Have the ability to make activities recurring

At the moment activities are one off events or to do's, I would love to have the option to make activities recurring, i.e. every month, every quarter, yearly.

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Helene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think there should be better Calendar options. First, an actual calendar viewable by month with links to the scheduled activities and to do items on each day. Second, an option on each person to schedule recurring reminders to make contact with that person. For instance, calendar reminder to contact Mary Smith every 12 weeks beginning on May 7, 2012. Third, a daily email listing that day's tasks and appointments. Those features would make this FAR more useful.

• Joshua Katinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be a no brainer...can't believe both you and the geniuses at 37signals (highrise) haven't done this.

• Hambo (Steven) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would say that this could be achieved by using an external to-do system such as Things or Toodle-Do which suggest you call all contacts tagged with x or y.

Just create a tag view by filtering and bookmark the final view. Then you can create a recurring to-do pointing to that view.

Then if you didn't manage to call some people, you don't end up with duplicate activities.

Feedback and Knowledge Base